The Wheels Are Spinning!!

     So busy day around these parts.  Hubby is on duty so no break from the kiddos in sight until some time on Friday.  We made it through are day safely, and with only minor potty train accidents.  That screams victory at our house.  Dinner was left overs because Daddy was on the ship, so no reason for me to cook myself a meal.  The kids still really do not eat enough for me to justify cooking a meal with no other adults at the house.

    Then my friends tells me I should market one of my skills.  She may be right on with that thought.  So my brain is spinning 90 miles an hour with questions.

  1. What would I call my business?
  2. Is that name already taken on the web?
  3. Would people really want to buy that from me?
  4. How would I start it off?
  5. Do I build a client list first, or start on the product?
  6. When is a realistic goal to launch my product?
  7. Will my husband think I am insane?
  8. Will this benefit my family in the long run?
  9. Why did I never think of this my self?
  10. Then just a general AHHHHHH??? As I sit here pondering all of the above.
I am a total "A" personality.  I love to make list, and I have notebooks all over my house.  The good news is with the hubby on duty I can stay up making list about this pending venture, and not feel guilty.  I tend to feel guilty when I don't make some time every night for the hubby.  I think that having spouse time every night is important.  Ecspecially when the military makes sure he has duty every four days.    

2 Response to "The Wheels Are Spinning!!"

  1. Camilleta says:
    October 1, 2011 at 12:04 AM

    I'm trying to decide if I should make a home business too! And I also make lists about everything, hahah.

  2. Jess says:
    October 1, 2011 at 9:20 PM

    Camilleta good luck on your home based business. Pick something you love to do.

Post a Comment