I'm Versatile!

Right-click & save to your computer to pass it on


     Hooray!! Yippee!! I got a blog award. I was very excited last night when I went to check my blog, and found an award.  Who knew little old me would get an award.

     Thank you so much Lacey for choosing to pass the award on to me.  Everyone please go by, and check out Lacey's blog. Little Miss Nerd Girl   Yeah!!! Still excited!!!


By accepting this award I agree to do the following:
  •  Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
  •  Share seven things about myself.
  •  Pass the award on to fifteen other newly discovered blogs.
Seven things about me:
  1. I was in the United States Navy for six years working in nuclear power.  I met my husband there.
  2. I was born and raised in Texas. I love to go back, and visit all my family.
  3. I have lived in Texas, Illinois, South Carolina, Virginia, and North Carolina. Now we are back in Virginia at least for a little while.
  4. I have visited a handful of foreign countries: Crete, Spain (3 times), Italy (2 times), Greece, Turkey, Slovenia, and Dubai UAE.  I think that is all of them.
  5. I have 2 little boys with unusual names, Korvin and Kenaniah.
  6. I love to: read, garden, play with my kids, cook anything, surf on the internet, and spend time with family and friends.
  7. I am currently on a self improvement kick. I am working on taking time for me, eating better, and hope to start a fitness routine soon.
The Nominees Are:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  1.  A Day in the Life           
  2.   Mama Fusion         
  3. A Mommy's Lifestyle        
  4. Back Porchervations 
  5. Memoirs of a Mama              
  6. Busy Julie            
  7. Average Moms Wear Capes 
  8. A Little Simplicity            
  9.   Glo Sews                 
  10. Julie Everyday          
  11. Mindfully Frugal Mom 
  12. Sassy Saving Moms         
  13. This is no Ordinary Kid         
  14. Margs for Mommy      
  15. Emily at Home

Wow picking out people was tough.  I hope everyone shares the joy around.  I really was excited to see an award just for me.  Share a bright spot in someone's day.



9 Response to "I'm Versatile!"

  1. Glo Sews says:
    October 6, 2011 at 2:59 PM

    Jess I am so excited about receiving the award! I don't think I have ever won any kind of award!! LOL thank you so much for thinking of me. I will be posting about it and sending it on soon! Thanks again!

    Glo from... glosews

  2. Lacey says:
    October 6, 2011 at 3:33 PM

    I'm glad you enjoyed the award! :)

  3. Andrea says:
    October 6, 2011 at 5:43 PM

    Thank you, thank you!! It's so nice to win something!

  4. Kim says:
    October 6, 2011 at 9:26 PM

    Thank you SO much for the award! I really appreciate you thinking of me! :)

  5. Lindsay says:
    October 7, 2011 at 7:38 PM

    Aww thank you so much for the award! This is my 3rd one so far.

  6. Camilleta says:
    October 8, 2011 at 1:27 AM

    Wow, I'd love to travel to all those places!! And I love your little boys' names. How do you pronounce Kenaniah? Sorry if I'm being annoying, I know I get annoyed when people pronounce my little one's name wrong, hope you don't mind! =)

  7. KentuckyGal says:
    October 8, 2011 at 5:30 AM

    Congratulations on receiving the award and thanks for passing it on! It is my very first! :O)

  8. Jess says:
    October 8, 2011 at 2:27 PM

    Thank you all for stopping by and accepting your awards. I will try to stop by soon and read all your post. I have come down with a terrible head cold, and having a hard time keeping up with the boys and blogging.

    To Camilleta We pronounce Kenaniah like this Ken-ah-niah. You can type it in Youtube, and there is a video to a song by the band Petra if you want to hear it.

  9. Shari Lynne @ Faithfilledfoodformoms.com says:
    October 10, 2011 at 1:47 PM

    Yeah for you Jessica!
    Blessings
    Shari

Post a Comment