Awesome!

     Well yesterday turned out great.  K was good most of the day.  The hubby got home earlier than normal, and dinner made its self.  Then once the leftovers were put away I still got to play my video game.. Yeah!!
     So I am enjoying blogging so much I am trying to decide on a more informative topic.  You know other than just the life events of this SAHM.  I am sure you all find my days fascinating. (Not Really)  I will probably keep this blog up to release some steam.  Anyway!! Looking for some ideas for a new topic.  I find that I am not really well versed in any one thing.  However I am good at a lot of things.  The ideas I currently have rolling around are:  

 1: A blog with a new recipe every day entitled whats for dinner with extra entries for snack and drinks
2: Something to do with container gardening in small spaces.  Like apartments  or  rented homes.

Do either of those topics interest anyone?

  

2 Response to "Awesome!"

  1. Reyna Meinhardt says:
    September 17, 2009 at 2:26 PM

    I just found your blog from MBC and am now follow your blog!

  2. Unknown says:
    September 17, 2009 at 3:59 PM

    Also found you on MBC :) I am always looking for new recipes. I get sick of making the same thing all the time!!

Post a Comment