Research

     Today was spent doing some blog world research.  Along with the polling of some good friends on what my main blog should be about.  All that along with balancing a grouchy, teething, 5 month old kidlet.  Some where in the midst I made dinner, and found some leftovers for my lunch.  The entire time chasing two cats from under my feet due to our new found fly invaders.  Since the air conditioner broke the other day we are stuck with the windows open and fans blowing in.
     The evening is filled with stuff.  Hubby came home from a rough work day.  Next the landlord comes to look at the AC.  Now to clean up dinner, finish the nightly television show chosen on netflix.  On to a little more blogging research.  I want to thank all of you that took time to view the blog, and maybe click some links.  The incoming revenue has increase significantly.  Just in the few days I have been at it all i can see a difference.
     This blog is really turning out to be a lot of fun.  No as long as I can keep the one I am planning fun then it is game on.  Well off for a little WOW with the hubby and brother before bed.  Later readers!! Thanks again

2 Response to "Research"

  1. Veronica Lee says:
    September 18, 2009 at 11:19 AM

    Hi again!! Thanks for the follow. I'm now following your lovely blog.

  2. Cher says:
    September 18, 2009 at 1:25 PM

    Now following you from Mom Bloggers Club! I would love it if you followed me back! I also have 9 giveaways going on right now!

    www.mamasmoneysavers.com

Post a Comment