A very productive day!

Well my hubby watched the munchkin most of the day!!! I got a lot of the crafty stuff I needed to done. Two blankets made for baby shower gifts, and a trick or treat bag for K plus a spare little bag.


                                               blanket1: fleece lined with satin



                                                blanket2: fleece lined with satin


                                       
                                             And here is the trick or treat bag
                                             


Overall I was thrilled to have the majority of the day to get done what I wanted to! Gotta love the hubby! Of course I think K only learned how to play a video game, but it's male bonding who am I to complain!

Signing off one very happy mama!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Response to "A very productive day!"

  1. ftbrdmoon1 says:
    September 27, 2009 at 6:34 PM

    Nice looking blankets, Good Job!

Post a Comment