Why you say?

Who in their right mind is awake to make a blog entry at 4AM east coast time.  Why the mom of a teething child I tell you.  That is right little Korvin (K) is wide awake.  I have done all I can to make him feel better, and I sit here hoping he goes back to sleep.  I wish there was a magic button I could hit so he would feel better, but alas there is not.  I gave him some Tylenol and a bottle, and now he is laying there watching his light projector go around.  The occasional cry escapes his little mouth.  :( I can only hope for a good day later on at this rate!! Feel better my little Prince!!

3 Response to "Why you say?"

  1. Xenia says:
    September 16, 2009 at 8:17 AM

    Poor guy! I wish there was a magic button for A LOT of things with kids! :)

  2. Homemade Mamas says:
    September 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM

    Yes, a magic button would be great! But it will get better!

    Following through MBC!
    http://homemademamas.blogspot.com/

  3. Unknown says:
    September 17, 2009 at 12:00 AM

    Have you tried the teething tablets? Teething at a certain point is just miserable. My son started teething at just over a month old.

    Following you through MBC!

Post a Comment