Hanging with the Family!!

     Well today went pretty darn good in my book.  We all got up and dressed for church, and even made it there early.  The sermon today was excellent, it really got me thinking. 
     I learned quite a bit about HTML code for the new blog while I was fiddling with it today.  Only a few more things to get done. Then I will start stock piling recipes to post.  I plan to start publishing them on the first of October. 
     The rest of the day was spent entertaining the little dude, and clipping coupons.  For some reason K was really clingy today.  So I guess nothing of note really happened today.  Which is good in my book.

     I nice relaxing Sunday!!

1 Response to "Hanging with the Family!!"

  1. Mommy Words says:
    September 21, 2009 at 9:48 PM

    Yay for a good day. Good luck with the design stuff. It is SO hard! Now following from MBC! www.mommywords.com

Post a Comment